Way of Training
Our expert team headed by Chandra Prakash Verma believes in what we call 'The Transitional Approach'
At Kalibermind, we aim to
- Transition a candidate to an employable asset
- Transition an employee to a retainable asset
This positive transition is derived from
- Meticulous classroom hours
- After class live projects
- Interactive Q&A sessions
- Mock interviews from leading MNCs
- Understanding and analyzing live projects
Inquiry Based Learning
KaliberMind wants its students to ask as many questions as possible during class hours or beyond the same. This mode of understanding from your own questions makes you a better resource.
A big part of a candidates success amounts to the flair and confidence that he/she displays at an interview.
Every candidate will be given separate sessions of Soft Skills and how to present oneself with dummy/mock interview sessions. Our soft skills trainers headed by Sarveshwar Bhat will make you prepared on how to attend telephonic/personal interviews and crack the same.